Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Work or Play Day?

We had a special work day at Rhona's Sat...One of the interesting things we learned...is that Cindy is glue impaired....it seems she get glue every where besides where she wants it...In the SoTA 's we allow each person to evolve on her own unique path to the finished product, even if it is not the traditional route.... She does clean up after herself....and imagine we thought she was perfect.....



The Elder is an artist with scissors...a beautician..... so we take advantage of her talent as you can see by this picture Sherry caught...I got my hair trimmed...We do many different things...no talent is wasted with this group...giggles...Thank you again...Jody....Didn't think I would put it on here...did you all??:0) By the way where is Rhona's picture of her hair trim?
Thanks to Tony and Rhona for a wonderful day....Tony made chili soup that was out of this world, Rhona had made homemade chicken and noodle soup and corn muffins hmmmm....We were treated with a persimmon dessert that Cindy made...heavenly is all I can say about it.....the food and company was great....more later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between the 6 of us we trade everything we have---but-
I stop at haircuts.
Rhona's haircut is georgous,but,
look what I had to work with...

The Elder

SoTA said...

I guess you'll have to wait a few more days to see my haircut! But you're right - Jody is an artiste!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the "new" Rhona
just three more days to wait :-)

SoTA said...

Rhona's hair turned out beautiful...with that natural curl perfect style The Elder gave her...

Anonymous said...

Well thank you! I love my new do!