Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ol'Blogger's Favorite Room

Time for me to post pic of my sewing room....I do have things labeled so I will know what is in the boxes.. Still have to seach some, but the quest is easier than when I had to lift ever lid...:0)..From the first time I laid eyes on Sherry's peg board I wanted one....great for keeping those everyday used items in plain view...
So many piece of furniture I have, was throw aways from school...
I love this piece...it had a leg broken on it...put works perfect for me..this was a library file cabinet.....but then I don't have to worry about children running into and it falling on them...
My cutting table and more of my stuff....

Lots more goodies...Entertainment center...

*

My sewing machines.... am able to lower the last table and then I have a large enough area to sandwich my quilts...... after I clean them all off..hehehehe I am working on Harold's quilt in picture on left.......he keeps asking about it....one of these days it will be complete...now the only sewing studio I have left to do is The Elder's...coming soon....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that red "Harold's" quilt
really being worked on, or was it
placed there for the "photo shoot"?

Anonymous said...

Whose Studio is this Harolds or yours?
Sherry

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you have pictures...now that you've decided to cook again, it'll be a long time before you get to see it again in person.
K

Anonymous said...

She'd rather be cooking... ?