Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sherry the Potter

A few months back we made a trip to Nashville, In...while there Sherry, Rhona and Cindy gave a try at throwing clay on a pottery wheel.... Sherry was bit by the pottery bug..and is taking a class at Bloomington...Pictured above are her first two items...
These four she has created since taking the class and are waiting patiently till she fills up her shelf...Then they will be glazed and fired...I have already spoken for the saucer....She just laughed...wonder what that means?.....
Like the other girls what ever they lay their hand to is amazing.....The Ol' Blogger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry, how impressive, but I'm not surprised, I'm the Elder I should be able to pick one first.
Did that carry any weight???

Anonymous said...

Would this maker her known as

"Sherry Potter"

Anonymous said...

Sherry - what awesome work!
I like the name of "Sherry Potter"
aka "snowflake"

C

Anonymous said...

Perfect, as usual. From Sherry I wouldn't expect anything less...
and just put me down for what ever's left...
K