Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reindeer, Quilts, Etc...From a Man with a Love for Life

This beauty hangs on the hall wall and is seen as you enter...Sorry to say I am not sure of its name. As you can see this quilts also catches your eye.. Phil was talking to Cindy, I am sure about the quilt, as she is studying it..
Rhona and Cindy are walking to the kitchen where Kathy and Phil are discussing the reindeer collection that line the whole wall to the left of this picture..
Phil is pointing to his collection while telling us the history behind some of the pieces..If I remember correctly I believe he said he has over 1200 reindeer. He has several other collections through out his house and shared all with us..I could never give them the justice he does..so won't even try...One thing I will tell you is..one could listen to him talk all day long and enjoy every minute of it. His voice is so soothing and his stories, history so interesting..

No comments: