Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One Busy Talented Lady

eI received an email Sunday which had some pictures for the blog from Cindy...I love it when this happens, makes my day... 
 Last fall Cindy's niece saw the "Bead Tree" in her yard and said she wanted to make one. She just turned 7 years old in April and Cindy really thought she would forget about it...Well.... she didn't ... so they made a tree ,one day last week. What was a surprise to her was that her nephew thought they were so cool and he wanted to make one too -  She was glad Kent had two trees and poles ready and glad she had a zillion beads! First picture is the "Bead Tree" Cindy helped her niece Kate and her best friend Katy make..

Next is the "Bead Tree" that Cindy and her nephew Konnor made..
Really cute children...I am sure they enjoyed the process...
She enclosed a picture of the flowers down her drive...Breath taking...
and that is not all...Cindy included a picture of the new glass window for the garage octagon window she created- the glass is two different clears and a white glass that match the outside light fixtures
 
(she did Not make the fixtures).
Cindy told me "see I have been doing SOMETHING besides tile work! Just not my UFO's.
Now I'm getting ready to clean up my glass room so I can focus on some sewing projects before the GKids arrive in 3 weeks! Oh yeah, we are also refinishing a set of bunk beds for them :-\" Thanks for sharing Cindy...She is always busy using the talents God has blessed her with...
The Ol'Blogger






No comments: