Sunday, June 13, 2010

Two June UFO's

The vest is  Rhona's June’s UFO. She had seen an outfit somewhere that was a vest and pants. The vest had little embroidered snowflakes or something scattered all over it. Rhona liked it and decided she could make a vest with holly berries and leaves. Since already having a vest pattern, she bought fleece and it laid around for probably 3 or 4 years. Deciding she  was never going to actually do the embroidery, she could at least make the vest and get that project out of the way.
Rhona made a wall hanging like the one pictured below awhile back...When I put the picture on the blog, my baby sister loves it..
I decided then to make one for her...that is how this became my June UFO...I had all the fabric laid out and finally got around to it...She loved it..
The Ol'Blogger

No comments: