Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beads,Beads,Beads and Tools,Tools, Tools

I borrowed Sherry's hand to take a picture of the beaded rings I have made the last couple days...I used size 11 seed beads...I also made the bracelet from the green and clear seed beads and odds and end piece of other beads I have collected...Sherry and I stopped at Lowe's on our way home yesterday...I needed some tools for jewelry making..a revolving vice and a C clamp..and we picked up screws and nuts for my design wall out of a 4 by 8 sheet of insulation.(I think that is what is called)....Sherry and I are going to hang this week in my sewing studio..When checking out the saleslady told me she loved my bracelet...of course I swelled up with pride and told her I made it and that Sherry made the one she had on...I know, Mom, pride goes before a fall...sorry but I must tell the truth...I love praise...Mom  tried to give me the right upbringing but now that I am in my 2nd childhood it is "Katie bar the door"...
The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God help us, you won't be fit to be around now, but we'll love you anyway.
I'll have to admit, not to shabby
for someone who SWORE they would
NEVER make jewelry.

T.E.