Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Power of Seed Beads....

While on vacation in South Carolina my middle daughter Jamie bought beads for me to make her a necklace...I used silver size 11 seed beads with the tiny black ones she had to create the chain. Attached the glass medallion with a brick stitch band I made using size 11 black seed beads...She was pleased with it...Jamie  liked the way I used the seed beads with her beads.....Isn't it amazing, such tiny beads, yet the power they hold. :0)
At first I had placed this picture of it for her on Facebook...She wasn't sure she liked it.. She thought she wanted more of the square beads...Decided to wait till she saw in and touched it before she had me redo....The picture doesn't do it justice...The silver shows up white and you just don't get the full effect...
In this picture is my youngest daughter..She wanted the necklace of course...I told her she was my prop for the picture only...so out came the tongue...so I am posting..To show how rotten she is..But then I raised them and they can't help how they turned out...giggle..
The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job old blogger
with the necklace and the daughters :-)
C