Thursday, July 8, 2010

Froggy Went a- Courtin'...

Froggy went a -courtin' and he did ride,a-hu
Froggy went a -courtin'and he did ride,
Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride,
He had old Jerry by his side, a-hu, a-hu, oh yeah...


When I opened this picture from my email I smiled and decided Froggy deserved his own posting....Phil had told us about this fellow when we were visiting..He comes out and sits on the rock and I am sure he sings the above song just as Elvis did... can't you just hear Elvis's a-hu sung by this Froggy.......giggle  
We didn't get the pleasure of meeting Froggy while there...but now we see what he looks like...I love this, every detail shows up...Phil I do believe this should become a quilt or at least a painting...How about "Froggy Went a- Courtin'.. And yes, I am a Elvis fan through and through...
The Ol'Blogger

No comments: