Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Gift

My daughter Jamie (middle daughter) turned 42 on Saturday. For her birthday I made her the watch  pictured here. Front view.... Also I might add I placed it on a yarn cone to take the picture..Not a hairy pitty arm...:)
Back view...sterling silver clasp she bought some time back..A little pricey but pretty...
Side view below...The first try I made it too big...so I took apart and started over...when burning thread to seal it I got to close...Okay, third time charm....giggle..Geri "baby daughter" tried telling her she was going to take it...they love fussing...
Granddaughter wants one now...The Ol'Blogger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work, can't imagine
what would happen if you ever
decided you would like to start
making jewelry.
Put me on the top of the list.

The Elder

Anonymous said...

Elaine your watch is beautiful. What wonderful work. Didn't you tell me you were going to adopt me. Remember my Birthday is in May.

Snowflake