Thursday, May 21, 2009

Underground Railroad/Pineapple Log Cabin

Rhona told me that the Quarry Quilters were going to have a workshop on the Underground Railroad Sampler Quilt...She didn't attend the workshop, but since she has always been interested in the Underground Railroad, she went ahead a made the quilt...It is entirely hand pieced and hand quilted.
The Pineapple Log Cabin Quilt...because she didn't believe the fabric requirement that her quilt software was telling her...she made it at 1/4 the size to double check...Yes, the software was correct...hehehehe ..
I will be sharing more of Rhona's quilts...I didn't get pictures of all her quilts...neither of Cindy's, Kathy's...or Sherry's but I have been sharing a few of each....
The SoTA Sisters will be coming to my house this Saturday for our monthly "Fun Meter Fill Up...So the next sewing studio I will be sharing when done with Rhona's, will be mine....Last but never least will be the Elder's studio....

No comments: