Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Fun Meter Fill Up

*
"Jamie's Coconut Cake"....Paula Deans Son's favorite cake...was our favorite Sat...We didn't eat as soon as Cindy T meandered through the door with it....we waited a.....few minutes...hmmmmmm...That is right we had dessert before lunch....We never get our priorities out of order... I know it looks so good makes your mouth water..but take your eyes off the cake and check out the cake stand...Our own Cindy knows how to present a sinfully tempting dessert...And she didn't pay an arm and a leg for it..the cake plate...I mean..But you all wouldn't have known that if I hadn't told you..The lady knows a bargain when she sees one.

We were thrilled Cindy P was able to join us...sorry not a good picture...Cindy is engrossed in doll books the girls brought at Cindy's request to jar her creative juices ...

The fabulous cake maker Cindy waiting for Miss Elder and Rhona to get caught up with the rest of us on our latest project...I think they have a life or some good reason for being behind..Sherry a good girl has her project ready...See the smile that appears to be saying " I follow directions".
Kathy showing off the shoes she has brought for a project that The Elder is doing.....wonder if that was the reason Jody's homework project wasn't complete when she arrived?????Aha Rhona playing catch up... I did speak to Jarad about giving her way to much work and not allowing her time for quilting.....and last but
not least we have
The Elder busily working....even in her twilight years she is a beauty to behold....
We stitched and laughed and a "Good Time" was held by all. The Ol' Blogger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good job Ol Blogger
But I do have ONE complaint
Why isn't there a photo of you and Harold?????? AND your lovely sewing room?? Will we be getting a tour???
CT

Anonymous said...

Oops...no one took any of Harold and me...I should have got him at least shouldn't I...Yes I am going to do my sewing room next...The Ol'Blogger

Anonymous said...

Excuse me !!!
Twilight years ???

The Elder