Friday, May 15, 2009

April Fun Meter Fill Up

Waiting on the fun to start...
Sherry and Cindy tasting the appetizers before lunch...
Jody and Kathy having a good laugh....

*
Cindy, Rhona and me....The Elder told Sherry to use my camera and take these pictures...These are not flattering picture of any of us....but.....I put these picture on because The Elder would think I didn't because how awful I looked ....and she terrifies all of us...so we mind her....We had a wonderful day...Tomorrow I will post show and tell from this day....They had some neat things they had gotten on their Chicago trip....











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is, if I'm going to sit next to The Elder, I'm going to have to get a better wardrobe....
K

Anonymous said...

Not really K. all you need do is add a ribbon rose or some such fancy emblishment..giggle giggle