Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Special Treat

If you were to ask Alex and Abbi "what do you do when your grandmother visits?" Their answer would be "We Quilt".....While in Texas visiting her grand babies Cindy let them help her with her labor of love.
*

They took turns.... one sewed the other pressed on the foot pedal....And Granny kept her cool...:0)...Take an extra look at Abbi's face how could you lose it with that precious face smiling at you...
Grandmothers, little girls and sometimes boys have made doll quilts...but not Abbi and Alex....They helped their grandmother make Alex's own bed quilt and curtains pictured above...What an accomplishment and with pocket to keep his treasures in....Thanks Cindy for sharing this memory maker with us....The Ol' Blogger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent job old blogger - would have thought you were in TX with me!

SoTA said...

Thank you...but I am not old blogger...old...goes with the Elder...I am Ol'...boy I will hear about this one...

Anonymous said...

WELL! I may have to grow
"older" BUT I don't have
to grow up. So speak for
yourself, OL' Blogger

The Elder