Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Fun Meter Fill Up Meeting


Kathy and Jody conversing with Sherry on one of our projects...All the wine bottles you are seeing in our pictures is for rusting fabric and a bead tree we are going to make sometime...In case you are wondering...:0)
Ah a new tool, Kathy ordered us Chasing Hammers for our beading work...Cindy asked me why I am not in the pic...I am sneaky....I have her holding my hammer for a pic...hehehehe

I read somewhere "A laugh is a smile that bursts" I caught sweet Sherry with smiles all day.....We put her on my sewing machine and she sewed away...Thanks to her and Rhona with their math minds we got a lot done ...What a Fun Group....


Cindy here is a picture of Harold and his buddy....Napping...wore himself out fixing my lunch...giggle giggle

No comments: