Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grand Boys Room When They Visit

* As I was snooping around Rhona's house, I entered the grand boys room...Above is the quilts covering their beds...The first one is called Winter Lace...The pattern was in a quilt magazine and Rhona just loved it...She liked the blue snowflake fabric and the white so much she bought 10 yards of each!..shhhh we won't tell Tony...
Next quilt is Hearts and Gizzards..she told me she wasn't crazy about the name.:0)...She said since she had two quilts from the same fabrics, seemed like a logical choice for the boy's room...
Rhona made new curtains with plain white cotton and embroidered lighthouse across the bottom...to go with the lighthouse theme of the boy's room.Yes, you guessed it she embroidery this clock special for the grand boys..
Now I think she bought this but I won't swear to it....I didn't get a picture but the border in this room is lighthouses..of course...The boys have a grand room when they visit Granny....

No comments: