Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crab-apple Hill Sampler Pillows

Sherry's Summer pillow has been used....as you can tell....She had it done for summer...We all are going to make them for each season....That was last summer....Girls, I am behind, I do have the summer embroidery done and am working on the spring...That is because while in the neck brace hand sewing was all I could do...shhhh, don't tell the SoTA Sisters...they will think I am on the ball...... Thought I would get the spring done by spring....uhhhhh..... Well, the brace came off and I am on to sewing with my machine....Can you blame me?? I was having withdrawal!!!!
Wouldn't you know it....our sweet Sherry has her summer one completed...it is gorgeous...Click on the pic. and see the close up of her pulchritudinous (can pronounce this word...but I like the way it looks and it means beautiful...sooo I am using it).... hand embroidery....
You guessed it she has started drawing out her fall one.... "seriously what is her deal :0)"
The word "Spring" is hand done (all of it is) but "Spring" just blew my mind...I mean talk about perfect...just have a close up look. Love to you all...The Ol' Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherry, These are about as perfect as I can imagine...beautiful, beautiful job!!
K