Friday, December 5, 2008

No place like home...


***************************************************************************************
There's no place like home... except Grandma's.....
Rhona made the above wall hanging for her grandson's room at her house....When asked why she decided on the lighthouses/nautical. She answered.... because I didn't want to go with something too specific like Spiderman or Nascar or anything like that, and I wanted something that wasn't masculine nor feminine and something that was not too young or too old. I was looking through wallpaper books and ran across the lighthouses and decided that was what I wanted to do. It also reminded me of my trips to the beach with my "beach girls" here at work.
The Ol' Blogger

2 comments:

Sherrie J said...

Rhona - it's beautiful - i love it!

Sherrie (Elaine's sis)

SoTA said...

How sweet my sister is keeping up with our blog...She is a doll..
The Ol' Blogger