Wednesday, December 17, 2008

100 postings


**************************************************************************************
This will be our 100th posting...How appropriate it should be about this ravishing bracelet our own precious Kathy made. I love it when I can use their narrative....Here we go..."The bracelet started as a plain brass cuff. I made a template to fit the cuff from Lacey’s Stiff Stuff to do my beading on. I used old zippers (you cut off the fabric part and just use the string of teeth) and stitched them on in the design I liked, then just filled in with assorted beads. I glued this onto the cuff, and glued a piece of ultra suede on the underside of the cuff. The edged of the Stiff Stuff and ultra suede were then stitched together with a beaded trim."
Kathy you have designed a hand-crafted beaded bracelets women would love to wear and wear with love. The Ol' Blogger

No comments: