Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beauty in the harshness of life.

****

*************************************************************************************
I am not really sure how to start this posting...I just watched a Hallmark movie...."Front of the Class." A true story about a man with Tourette's... Brad Cohen who defied all odds to become a gifted teacher. A must see movie....Will make your heart swell, will touch every emotions you have...

These picture I took on Saturday when the SoTA Sisters went to Stream Cliff...speaks of beauty that is in the harshness of life...Just as the snow brings beauty to colors of winter, holly berries, browns, and the evergreen stand out more.....Love and encouragement brings beauty to physical and mental disabilities ...

For me it has been God, my husband, family,friends and paxil that have helped me take panic disorder and dislike for myself....and turn this into discovering who and what I can be and do....Wasn't a easy road but one worth taking.

I will share more about our trips to the Farm and Stream Cliff in future postings...This movie just touched my heart so I wanted to share...Love The Ol' Blogger

No comments: