Monday, December 22, 2008

Believe in Santa just beclaus


***************************************************************************************
Sorry I have been to busy to post....Christmas is coming quickly....I did get this wall hanging completed for Harold to give as a present for the school nurse.....She cried and gave him two big hugs...Home made gifts always brings kindheartedness....A satisfying feeling when someone enjoys what you make...I am working on two more for gifts. I am not waiting till the last minute next year I am starting on Dec. 26 this year....DEFINITELY... I have some sensational pictures to share on an excursion the SoTA Sisters took to Helen's home....thanks to Rhona...I wasn't able to go :0(...Will get to these as soon as possible....The Ol' Blogger,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elaine, that's about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. No wonder she cried and hugged!!!
K