Saturday, November 8, 2008

This is not a Fairy Tale

*****
***************************************************************************************
Even Cinderella never had a shoe this grand. Cindy and Rhona pay homage to " The Elder" with this shoe they created... There is no one more worthy than Jody.. She has brought us all together. Shared with gifts and her talents with each and everyone of us... Have a need and she is there.. She may sass with us but...her love for the SoTA Girls is that of a mother bear for her cubs...Cross even one and you will have to answer to her. :<) She is our Fairy Godmother and hero all wrapped up in one.

Cindy beaded the shoe and it is a must click on to see up close. Cinderella's Fairy Godmother's work wasn't as grandiose as Cindy's...defiantly a Wow Factor.. I can describe this shoe but a picture speaks a thousand words.....Let the pictures speak..... The Ol' Blogger


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me everyone, with this group
I'm the lucky one, to have each and everyone of them for a dear
friend is immeasurable. I can't
imagine my life without the SoTA's
My shoe is a treasured piece of ART
Just as I treasure each of them.
It's a full time job keeping them
in line---but somebody has to do it
The Elder