Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pandas

***
***************************************************************************************
Sherry and I have had a fun afternoon....shshshs don't tell the others...:<) Really we made sashes for a friend's Panda Bears which we embroider names of her grandchildren. Sherry brought her machine over and with mine it didn't take us long...If you click on the pictures, hopefully you will be able to see them close up. Later tonight I will be announcing another Forkin sibling birth. The Ol' Blogger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are great, what a kind and loving thing to do. I love you.
Girlfriends Rock

The Elder

Anonymous said...

You know the Ol' Blogger can cook.
She would just rather have HP do it so she can sew. We had a ball.
Snowflake

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here at this early hour with buckets of tears blurring my vision as I read and see precious names so beautifully crafted on panda bears I have harbored for years. Of course, there is a story to the pandas...I'll tell you someday. You are creative and loving beyond words! You have managed to take my breath away...buckets have now turned to sobs. Thank you! Thank you! My life experiences have been so warmly and beautifully enriched since the day our paths crossed. I am so blessed. May God be in you and with you always! jb