Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smiles are Beautiful

******
************************************************************************************* All smiles as they craft individual projects...Being together preforming the work we love does generate beaming faces and warm hearts...
Cindy stuffing pumpkins..The Elder adding finishing touches to Audrey's quilt...Sherry hand embroidering what will be another pillow..
Anyone notice the size of those scissors Cindy has in her hand..hmmmmm.. One can cut anything with those.... Truly a great picture of "The Elder"...Thank goodness I didn't have to crop her face...giggle giggle. Snowflake Sherry, I am sorry I was focusing on your project..so most of your face is cropped...
Please forgive me..I get caught up in the conversations and forget to get pictures of everyone for everything....But I will get all in as we go to show and tell. May be a little slow posting this week. It is a busy time.
Just in case I don't make it tomorrow night....HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM ALL THE SoTA SISTERS....The Ol' Blogger..




No comments: