Monday, November 10, 2008

Napping


***************************************************************************************
Napping is a proven way to clear out the cobwebs and pave the way for a more productive (in this case) morning... Jody observes as Kathy clears out the cobwebs....giggle, giggle..I don't believe she knew I took this... A small lag in our laughter and talking...I can tell you it didn't last long..
Kathy you are in good company for napping....When researching napping to do this post...Some of the most notable figures in history are known to have been consummate nap-takers, including Winston Churchill, Napoleon Bonaparte, Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci and John F. Kennedy. Is that why your brain is so astounding...napping???? Bet they never had a Chocolate Night Nap....A treat they missed out on....I am going to go work on my brain cells and sleep..The Ol' Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops!! Caught me...you all just plum wore me out!! What great fun we have on Chocolate Night.
k