Friday, October 3, 2008

WOW







There are not words to describe the beauty of this day. We were invited with another group of ladies to a friend of Jody's. Judith shared her home, family and friends with us today. These are just a few of the pictures I took. I will add more but still I can not do it justice with my words or pictures.

The house was as sweet and inviting as its owner. Every nook and cranny had stories to tell. It was so charming and peaceful. There were if, I remember correctly, 3 porches.. all with many surprises. On the front screened in porch was a framed picture of the sweetest elderly lady snuggled among a basket filled with yarn balls...that made you just want to suck her precious cheeks raw. By exhibiting this picture this way, you felt as if you knew her and she warmed your heart. Love to all The Ol' Blogger

No comments: