Friday, October 17, 2008

Rhona's Quilt


***************************************************************************************
"Snowflakes are kisses sent from heaven"...seems to decribe the heart of this quilt.... Listen up as Rhona shares her story "I bought the pattern thinking it would be a good one to use for our challenge. When I showed it to my older grandson Nicholas, he said "Grandma, you need to make 2 - 1 for me and 1 for Lucas" (my younger grandson). So being the good grandma that I am, I had to do it. Since the full size pattern is so large, I decided to make a small version for the shop. I haven't finished the boys' quilts yet. Maybe for Christmas....."
Rhona..... believe in magic... I am sure they will be ready to keep those babies warm....Love to all, The Ol' Blogger

No comments: