Monday, October 13, 2008

Couldn't Resist

****************************************
Click and see the pictures better********************************************************
*************************************************************************************
I know I said the next few days would be our exhibits at the Christmas Shoppe, and I will still be posting those just as I said.. I couldn't resist doing these now..Sherri sent me these pictures plus a couple more that I will post tonight.
Saturday these three, Sherry, Cindy and Jody went on a outing together.. The rest of us couldn't or decided not to go. That is one of the neat things about being a SoTA Girl, if some doesn't go, no one gets upset. They just talk about us...:0)
The girls stopped at the Spaghetti Factory in Louisville Ky......, to enjoy the delicious food, charming atmosphere,and to dine amid fine antiques, collected from around the world. They loved the door so much they took a picture. I can see why.... it is gorgeous... They talked someone into taking a picture of the group while there. Sherry on the bottom step, middle is Cindy, of course at the top would be Jody (The Elder). :0) Really a great picture.... Next posting will give the reason for this outing.... The Ol' Blogger

1 comment:

SoTA said...

I just learned the manager took their picture..Then gave them a tour and history lesson of the building..Leave it to the SoTA Girls to get their money worth..hehehe
TOB