Sunday, July 19, 2009

July Fun Meter Fill Up Monthly Meeting


*
This month we met at Kathy's for a day of rusting and discharging silk scarves...Placing steel wool in our scarves ...some by making balls and tying...also by wrapping and twisting around bottles and PVC pipes...spraying with water and vinegar...It was exciting waiting for the finished products....

Placing flat glass marbles and tying, folding and clipping with clothes pens....the brew was cooking and Kathy did the honors of adding all ready to discharge silk scarves into the concoction which was mixed hopefully as the directions stated...:0)
The Elder unwrapping a piece of brown
fabric that had discharged..
Walla
Some more surprises...Neat!
*
Our fun meter was running over by the end of the day...The Ol'Blogger

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great day was had by one and all.
Great food and fun watching our scarves. And to think we get to do it again next month.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Girls drink more wine we need the bottles.

Sherry

Anonymous said...

I'll do my best to get Rhona to empty some bottles for ya's all.

Oh yeah, I hope you're all using PVC pipe vs. PCB pipe.

Tony

Anonymous said...

What's the difference...hehehehe...
Thanks for the heads up I will go change it....

Anonymous said...

Tony, Could you encourage Rhona to drink more champagne, we need the corks....
K

Anonymous said...

K.

She says I have ulterior motives when I suggest that? I'm not sure what she's talking about. But I'll try to help out.

Tony