Friday, July 24, 2009

Harold's Samurai Doll


Sherry and Cindy came to my house today for a day of making Stick Dolls....In the above pic they are looking over the goodies explaining to Harold (my husband) "if you are taking a vacation day....then you can join the craft day..."

Which he did gladly....as this picture shows....
Here is Harold's finished doll "The Samurai Doll"...I need to let our children know he and I will fit right in at the nursing home as long as they have a craft room...giggles
I sat my camera down to work on my doll and this pic is the result....Which I should blur the face....wouldn't you agree....Elder?..giggles
The finished projects......

The weather was beautiful and fun was had by all....But we did miss our other sisters...but they all had other pressing things going on....One of the neat things about our group...if some is busy...no one gets upset... all is well.....even if the coffee is not all drunk....Love to all...The Ol'Blogger











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if a few short years ago you thought you would be posting yours and Harolds pics. on the internet doing art projects???

Anonymous said...

No, a few short years ago I wouldn't have thought I would own a computer...and Internet...well....

Anonymous said...

By the way if you enlarge my pic you will notice no makeup, dark circle,but I had the best day of my life....