Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Log Quilt

*
The log cabin quilt is one of the oldest and most loved patterns in quilting history. It's easy to change the look by changing the colors and patterns and when you put the blocks together you can change it again!
As this is our KETCHUP YEAR ( Keeping Everyone Together Cause of Hundreds of Unfinished Projects)..From the amazing mind of our own Cindy....also our yearly calendar creator.
Sherry started this quilt (I believe 8 years ago)...this would be the year to finish...By golly she did...Which in its self is miraculous...with everything we have had going on this year. :0) She will be placing this one on her own bed. I can't speak for the other girls..but for me I haven't gotten anything finished I had started....Matter of fact I have 4 new projects....
Sherry dear you have created another marvel....

No comments: