Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fall Quilt

While at Cindy's I took pictures of some of her quilts....These girls have no idea what I am doing snooping around:0)...Remember awhile back Tony told us he checks the blog to see what he can learn....Wonder if he has shared this knowledge with the other husbands....giggle giggle
Hey,girls you created the Ol' Blogger. Now you have to live with me. hehehehe
Here is what I have learned about this quilt.
Around 20 years ago Cindy was in a block exchange with Beth, Starr, and three other ladies from other states. For 10 months they all made blocks and mailed them to each other. One night at a guild meeting there was an auction so Cindy purchased 30 miniature leaf blocks from Jackie.
Combining all these she created this stunning quilt. She has enjoyed it for several fall seasons on the bed. I can see why!!!! The name of the quilt " If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything" The quilt is 110 by 130....I have more....later

No comments: