Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ready, Set, Goooooooo

It took me over an hour to down load pictures for our Chocolate Night. I am sure " You All" was so looking forward to picture of the actual event..But..I got a text from my Niece who needs me at 9 am today, and it is past midnight now, so I am going to need to get some sleep..I had several pieces of mending to get done yesterday, which I succeeded..So this will be short and sweet..
These pictures were taken on Wednesday before our great celebration. We gathered to clean and get everything set up.. Summer studio all arranged, we began attacking the patio..before we brought out the cushion...This is one of our favorite spots in the whole state of Indiana..
Glass even gets a good polishing...
As you can tell by Kathy's face we all enjoy the work day and can hardly wait for Friday to arrive..We did take time to do some sewing before the day ended..
Lots more to come in the up coming days..Good night..The Ol'Blogger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you just had to put miss piggy in the top photo! The Elder must never complain again my photo tops hers! Oh well, it is what it is.

Anonymous said...

I will have you know, you are not miss piggy..You are a wonderful worker and we love you just as you are..The Ol'Blogger

Anonymous said...

At least you don't look like a psycho....