Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Will be Ushered in with Chocolate Night

We will be welcoming Fall with our annual Chocolate Night on September 21 and 22. This up coming Friday and Saturday.With that, on each SoTA Sisters mind, I decided, this would be a great time to share this picture of Cindy T's mums she sent me last year.. Don't you agree they were beautiful?  On Wednesday of this week we will converge with helping hands on The Elder to assit in setting up the patio. One venue we all love to gather with a fire in the wood fireplace, soothing music playing softly, rain gently falling on the tin roof.. Also we will be getting the tables organized in our Summer Studio for our "All NIGHT" stay..Which I "presume true" we are to leave and come back on Friday around 4pm....but we could..... are available........ free.......nothing to stop us..... from......well starting early...like Wednesday night???? Wonder what The Elder thinks of this proposal??????? The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are not HALF as FUNNY
as YOU think you are.
Do I need to send a "LETTER"...
I WILL see you tomorrow...