Friday, January 29, 2010

More From the Farm Retreat

This article appeared in the weekly paper "The Progress Examiner" from Orleans, Indiana.

The article and picture was by Vicki Gross...We would all like to say a "Big Thank You" for her very creative and descriptive words about our group..We are very pleased..You can read the whole article by clicking on it to enlarge.

Kathy and I were not able to be there for the whole retreat :0( We both attended all day Saturday though...and did each make our own Lizard pin....Someone took this picture (left to right) Rhona, Kathy, Cindy and me...I decided to add it with this postings...seem to fit...The Ol' Blogger



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great article by Vicki Gross
I think having this much fun is
probably illegal-lucky us...

Thanks Vicki, the Elder

Anonymous said...

I must agree with the Elder...
K

Anonymous said...

I've had so many nice comments on this article. Vicki, you did a fantastic job.

Thanks! R