Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chicago Girls

**Oops amendment to the post below ...Cindy and Jody took a class on the fabric book while the girls were in Chicago....This is Jody's Chicago Keepsake with the girls...Cindy's I will have to do a posting on it later....Sorry I didn't have all the facts...but it is darling we all agree....

Each year some of the SoTA Sisters take a trip to Chicago for the quilt show...Jody (The Elder) created this cloth book in honor of the first trip..With the front being representative of Errorless,or Exquisite Elder....I couldn't resist when looking for and E word for beautiful...to let the Errorless word go unused...I am in big trouble...I will get a screeching email...giggles...


I hope I get these right...but if I am wrong forgive me.... my brain does go on pause a lot lately...This page is a character of our own Classy Cindy...

Shapely Sherry, would be this lovely lady..


Ravishing Rhona would be the one with red hair...now she doesn't have red hair but "The Elder" is always trying to turn her into a red head"..

Back page of the book...it seems in the back of my mind or some reason I want to say each of the girls made a book...I will have to check and if they did get pictures of their books...The Ol' Blogger...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am the only other "book" maker - but mine includes all the CN girls :-)
C