Saturday, January 23, 2010

Final: The Elders Studio..

There is a story behind this little cabinet...but as I said my brain is on pause..forgive me, hopefully "The Elder will let us know all about it......yes it is small..but she made perfect use of it...
If you are looking for ideas for your sewing studio...well.. Jody's is a great place for finding them...She wastes no space...as you can see she has baskets hanging from a work area...
Her handcrafted jewelry wrapped around the old bust or could it be storage for buttons...you decided...:0) More shelves below..also even a special place for her rulers and tools.
*


In this picture I believe I see what is a cardboard tomatoe basket with craft supplies...Jody finds a use for every thing..waste not, want not...I am sure that is her motto....
Baby Food jars, clear containers vegies come in, you name it and she can give you an idea for it....
One of my favorites is the back of her door becomes a bulletin board..














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for "my" tour. My little
white cabinet Bill brought to me about 25 yrs. ago from an auction
I just love it, and we all know how much my grandson Benjamin
loved my dressmakers dummy
What can I say.

Love you guys and thanks for the work...