Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Elders Sewing Room..

On Chocolate Night we took pictures of The Elders Sewing Studio...I know it has been awhile since I have posted and since we had CN...a lot has been going on in my life the last few months...But hopefully the Ol' Blogger can get back with everyday living and posting...so to get started I am going to share these pictures with you all...
The shelves in front of her sewing machine hold some of her treasures she has collected over the years. On a back wall are shelves of supplies, tools and books...

When you enlarge these pictures you will see goodies in every little nook and cranny...from ATC cards to UFO projects..containers for supplies..yarn hanging from the ceiling...

*
This was a gift given to her by a friend MJ and she added some of her mothers jewelry....she plans on making a special piece from this...we will be looking forward to seeing it when it is finished..
I have more to share from her studio but will let you all absorb these pictures...Later The Ol' Blogger...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have returned many
times to view the other SoTA's
studios, and the nice memories
we have had there, I did not realize I would get such a kick
out of viewing my own studio.
I Love It...
Thanks again, The Elder.....