Sunday, August 23, 2009

Football

*The scramble games are over and the real..we keep score... started Friday night...I did get this purse made for my daughter one half hour before they left for the game...."sigh, murmur, sigh"... as I blot the sweat from my forehead....Its amazing what mothers and grandmas can accomplish when under pressure...None of mine have a itch to sew......oh, they have tinkered at it..but why should they...when they have me....

First I made the stripes and quilted the piece next I cut out the purse...I had gone to Sherry with a picture of the school logo in hand and a pathetic look on my face...she melts everytime...:0)...Yes, she would make the logo into a embroidery for my machine...

I did take Harold, potato salad, and a butterscotch pie..that ran when we cut it....with my pitiful look....giggles....Greg and Harold enjoyed each others company while she and I played...Greg grilled hamburgers that were delicious...

I placed the logo on the pocket of the purse...it was a big slam dunk...no that is basketball...it was a touchdown....okay I am out of here...The Ol'Blogger





No comments: