Thursday, August 6, 2009

Coach Sanders

Harold ask "Do you have any golf material......No, I don't have any golf fabric....why?":0) Well he wanted a wall hanging to put on the PE teacher office wall before he returned to school. "When do you need this by...is next week to soon.... "Sigh...I will work on something".... Not having any golf fabric or patterns...I found a free clip art character...printed it out on acetate sheet and placed on the over head projector...I have ..thanks to Cindy and Kent...They bought several at a sale and he cleaned them up made sure each worked and gave us all one...God love his heart....

Ok, back to my story...I enlarged it and began the process...above is the pic of my finished wall hanging...It really needed more quilting in it...but I am on a time table...and have two purse to finish by next week also..The Ol' Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so CUTE!!! Way to go Elaine...and so fast! The coach will love it.
K