Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Project




*************************************************************************************
According to the new calendar Cindy gave us, we were to start a new project on Aug. 2 or 3. To finish by Aug.28 or 29...This was based on the Farmers Almanac.. Well here is the one I started Sun. the 3rd... "Haunted Hill Wall Hanging" Finished size will be 10.5"by 24.5". Hopefully this will motivate me more than the UFO club.
The girls are going to take my camera away from me and ban me from the blog...if I don't get a life...
Hey, I am even cooking Chicken and Dumplings today. Elaine
PS: Update: I finished the Haunted Hill Wall Hanging...just in time for Christmas... and the girls have not taken my camera away yet...giggle giggle The Ol' Blogger

2 comments:

SoTA said...

Elaines working on her Stitchin Witch. Sherry

SoTA said...

Well, it is Sept. 1 and I didn't get the Halloween door hanging done by the date. Oh, I still have time before Halloween:) If not this year maybe next. Elaine