Friday, August 1, 2008

Motto to Live By

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chocolate in one hand and Wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming"WooHoo, What a ride!"

We are doing our best to fulfill this...We have planned another Fun Meter fill up on Aug.13 at Kathy's..Where we are going to try discharging fabric..Using bleaching items and paint sticks..We have been told to wear old clothing..I guess, she thinks we could be messy. This will be an outside project. So if it rains we won't cancel instead we will go to Jody's, and sew outside under her newly covered deck. Which her lovely husband (always willing to please) has covered with a tin roof. Sewing and listening to the rain on tin...Now that will probably put our Fun Meter in overdrive.

No matter which, we will post new pictures..Old clothes and all.. Except the Elder in our group will probably have on a homemade corsage of some sort. Oops, I probably will get a screeching letter comment on this one.. Oh well, I am not worried, she loves me, but some times she forgets.
Have to over look her, she is the Elder.

5 comments:

SoTA said...

OK Girlfriend, I just read our blog, you seem to forget who was running a straight edged razor up and down on your neck earlier today

SoTA said...

For those who don't know us the Elder is referring to having cut my hair today.

SoTA said...

Fun Meter Fill Up was held on Wed. Aug.13 as planned..Rhona had to work..I was down in my back.. Sherry's grandson was in the hospital..So it was Cindy,Jody, Kathy and her husband Mike...From the reports I have heard... they had a ball...Lots of neat designs with the fabric discharging...I understand Cindy really got into the paint sticks :).. Next Fun Day will be at Rhona's in Sept. Tony are you ready for the stitchin witches....

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for ya's. Actually a few weeks ago while being forced to go through the isles of Hobby Lobby I made a purchase especially for "the witches". Now there is a surprise to look forward to.

Tony

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention....and a good time was had by all....but we missed Elaine, Sherry and Rhona!!!
Kathy