Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wonderful Mothers Day..

Hope all Mothers had a great Mother's Day..My grandsons Nathan, and Evan spend the afternoon with me working on a homework project.They had read books for a literature class and then were to pick a character and make a clay image of it..

Evan's story was about a ghost so he choose the boy from the story and made him...We used a small piece of a wooden skewer to make him stand up...

Nathan choose a character that looked like Dumbledore from his story..  He wanted his man to be sitting on a throne...I was very pleased with the way they turned out...I gave instructions, showing them with a piece of clay, then they made theirs...It was a fun Mother's Day for me and something they will always remember.. Their parents treated us to pizza while the Figurines were baking in Nanny's toaster oven..giggle..The Ol'Blogger..

No comments: