Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Studio First Day Projects........

Jody is working on a crazy quilt lap top she is making for her sister....Remember this is being done by hand...Her stitches are amazing....

Kathy works on a needle point or cross stitch, not sure what she is making...but know it will be very special..

Sherry is hand embroidery for a quilt she is working on... I have forgotten the name of the quilt...can I blame my age :)..

Sorry to say but the picture I took of Rhona beading a darling red and black necklace didn't turn out..but I will get one later, at least when it is done..

Cindy had to leave shortly after I arrived, for a recital for family members, so I have no picture of her work in progress..

Since I wasn't feeling great that day, I just watched their hands do their magic, so relaxing...
The O'Blogger

No comments: