Thursday, April 15, 2010

My April UFO

My UFO for April...Rhona bought these sewing kits for us while she and Cindy were in Texas for the quilt show...we are to have them done by CN...I added my Elvis watch, now I can always know what time it is...I am not as hung up on time as I use to be...but sometimes time is needed to make life easier for others...so I need to do my part :0)...

Opened.... there is a place for needles, pins and scissors.etc..Thank you again dear sweet Rhona....The Ol'Blogger
PS...while three of our girls are in Chicago the other three got together today....Jody worked on a quilt in progress, Sherry practiced her calligraphy letters and they taught me how to do a DNA stitch with beads...we did check on the girls and they were at the warehouse...Fun was had by all today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to give each of my SoTA's the nickname of a great wine, because each time I am with them I come away relaxed, peaceful and calm.
Thanks for the great day....

The Elder