Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mom Taught Daughters a Lesson...

My girls have a habit of needing a baby blanket or something in just a few days...Missy brought me fabric on a Wednesday and need it finished by Saturday for a baby shower...I helped her cut the pieces that night...she said I will come Friday night and we can finish it...Knowing she expected me to have it all done...I was sick with a head cold....so....when she got here on Friday guess what...yes it was just as she had left it...

Geri brought pizza over and with two machines going they worked all night.....
Geri checking a panel she just finished before turning it over to Missy to sew to other panels...Walla baby quilt....all finished but the cutting and washing to fray the edges...which Missy took home to finish...Lesson learned: if you want Mom to make it give her more than a few days...giggle...The Ol'Blogger

No comments: