Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Women




How much fun can a group of women have on a Sunday afternoon?

When we first entered the theater the man said " Here to see "The Women"? Not sure how he figured that one out....:<)

We had the whole show to ourselves...we laugh , ate popcorn, and laugh some more...even made a few comments out loud. Really cute movie...No men in it at all..... Now don't get me wrong we all love the men in our life...but this was truly a chick flick...Our next outing will be Oct. 3 The Ol' Blogger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey we are all smiling!
shows what a good time we had.
fun movie - fun day -
C

Anonymous said...

just read the Saturday Times Mail Everybody's talkin section - Carol did an excellent job! We all need to email her and thank her!
let me know & I will send you all her address
C (again)

SoTA said...

They should do a movie about us!

R

SoTA said...

Rhona have you been wondering why I am holding on to your purse in this picture? Not sure but might be I thought you had stuck your left over popcorn in there...Like I didn't have enough...:<)