Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Daddy

My Daddy died in May the year I turned 8 in November, which has been 57 years ago. Just this pass year did I get to see this picture of him, which is the best one I had every see of his face. I sent the picture in an email to each of my SoTA Sisters, wanting to share with them. With out my knowing anything about this they created this wall hanging for me and presented it to me last Tuesday, while at the "Summer Studio". The bead on the hat pin is the color of my birthstone, the fabric was designed by Kathy, and all provided pieces for this lovely wall hanging. Girls this so touched my heart, I will cherish this always. I have drawn strength all this week from the love you all have for me and I know will continue too. Thank you and I truly love each and everyone of you.  The Ol' Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A special piece for a special lady. love you, K