Sunday, August 21, 2011

Button,Button who has the Button.....

I have no idea who's this is, but I took the picture last week at the Summer Studio, so I am assuming these would be "The Elders"..I love this jar and all the buttons in the jar...But then they could belong to Cindy as she was working on a crazy quilt pillow top for her Grand Piano...

Interesting Fact about Buttons....Compared to many other collectibles, buttons are very reasonable in price. Beautiful and fascinating buttons can be purchased for as little as a dollar or less. However, rare buttons may cost many hundreds or even thousands of dollars. And then there are the ones that came from a loved ones garment and they are priceless. The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those would be our dear "Elder's"
but I hope they get put in my box!