Friday, November 19, 2010

I am Married and He is Retired....

I remember well looking forward to age 16 and getting driver license, then getting married, having children and then grandchildren...with each adventure came joy and some problems..But all in all turned out good....Never do I remember thinking about, or looking forward to my husband's retirement...It looks like its going to be one of those experiences I am going to have to learn to like...So with that in mind I got the beads out and decided to make me
"I'm married and he is retired"
pieces of jewelry..
 Instead of him getting a gold watch for his retirement..I made me the one pictured above...With a large face since I can't see as well as when we were younger...also to remind me of the fact he now is on "The World's Longest Coffee Break"...
The ring is black and with a heart to remind me that I do love him...Even though when he entered the door the last night of work, grinning with these words....."Honey, I am home forever" he meant it.....I am sure just as with the other adventures there will be joy and problems...For now I have my jewelry...giggle
The Ol'Blogger

No comments: